Thread: Open registration, new skin, etc.

Default Open registration, new skin, etc.

Hi guys,

I finally got around to reskinning the forum. It's a bit different from what we're used to, but it's actually very nice once you adjust. Please give it a little time before complaining... but with that said, I'm happy to tweak colors if needed. A plain vBulletin 4 skins are still accessible by using the theme chooser at the bottom left of the forum, so if you hate the new theme just change it back.

Registration is also open now. To register you will need to answer a question; the answer can be found in our Rules posting. It's very easy, but this will hopefully keep out spambots.

Thanks for your patience. If you need anything, please let me know.
    At a creative low...

Whoa. That's gonna take some getting used to. I like it in general though - fun style. Though the breadcrumbs and thread title are a little bit difficult to read against the vertical stripes, and "Quick Navigation" all but disappears as the text colour is the same as the grey stripes. Maybe needs a smidgen of tweaking, but overall it's fun! Much more distinctive than the previous skin.

So pretty! What a nice holiday gift!

I will fix the breadcrumbs when I get home from travel. Thanks for letting me know.

Also, apologies to anyone who has been waiting for their account to be approved - I had thought that the registration was completely open, but it was set to require moderator approval. I have approved all of the waiting accounts and removed that requirement so new registrations will go right through. Welcome to our new members!!
    At a creative low...