Thread: Migration Complete! Report bugs, etc. here

Default Migration Complete! Report bugs, etc. here

Hi guys,

I successfully moved us to our home!

From everything I've checked out, it seems like things are functioning properly. However, if you are having difficulties, please report the problems in this thread. If there is an error message, please either screencap it or copy and paste the text of the error so that I can fix it.
    At a creative low...

Yay! Shiny new URL! Thanks, armeleia!

allurose

This isn't a bug, but I was wondering if it would be possible to enable the forum for Tapatalk so people can participate easier from mobile devices? Usually it's an easy and free process to enable it through the Tapatalk website.
    I'm starting sculpting my own doll. I'd love to use this forum, but I wouldn't be able to post of view often without easy mobile access. I'm sure other people would find it useful too. Thank you!

I'm seconding Allurose, it's only because I'm discovering most of my forums are on Tapatalk that I thought to check here!
    For the most up-to-date information on all my various projects, check out my Art Tumblr uncannyvalleystudios

allurose

Quote Originally Posted by KiyaraSabel View Post
    I'm seconding Allurose, it's only because I'm discovering most of my forums are on Tapatalk that I thought to check here!
    I just double checked, vbulletin, the software used for this forum, is indeed easy to activate Tapatalk:
    https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapata...ugin=vbulletin
    All we need is a fwe minutes of a mod's time and we can get easy mobile access. I moderate another doll forum (Hearts of Clay, for porcelain bjds) and am familiar with the process, so I'm happy to help myself if the mods here would like that. <3

Tapatalk is a great idea! Please, make it happen!

I just got back on the board as I'm continuing my project, as I'm already using DoA a lot trough Tapatalk it would be great if I could access this forum on the app too.

Sure, I can install the Tapatalk plugin. I'll try to get to that this weekend.
    At a creative low...